Friday 1 January 2021

New Year Goals, New Books! | The Xiphis Saga, Book Two!

 

Welcome back to the blog, readers! Happy New Year! I mean, sheesh. We made it, people. 2020 is officially behind us. In the past. We can move forward. So, let's talk about some of my goals for 2021! Also, be alert. I'm going to hide something in this post. Well, not "hide" but "slip into".


First up, and probably the most important for me, is to get Rock Winter Records registered as an LLC. I mention often that I will research and study to the fullest before taking action in some things. This is one of them. You will notice I use my imprint logo in a lot of my promotional graphics. I do this because I know exposure helps get things around. Finalization is my #1 Goal this year.

Goal #2: Print proof copies of my completed books to have on my bookshelf. I've already begun this process. Just two days ago, I ordered a paperback proof of my short story, Prince in Disguise. What an amazing feeling it is to press that "Complete Order" button.

Goal #3: I would like to take up journaling again. In the past, my journaling only ever included the bad things happening in my life. Looking back, it wasn't the best habit to keep. Will I actually get around to journaling every day, with only good things to say? Probably, but it's not a major goal.

Goal #4: Finish the sequels to the Xiphis Saga. I feel it is important that I finish this series. I've spent a good while on the series outline. I re-outlined Book 2. Book 3 is outlined and matches the rest of the outline.

Goal #5: This is an impromptu goal. But I would love to finish my fantasy Bible retellings. I started them, I want to finish them. I mean, I only have 2 stories that actually become reality, but I want to have all 6 books. That was the plan.

This is all I have for today. Thank you for dropping by. I hope you had a fantastic end of the year celebration. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment