Wednesday 17 February 2021

From the Writing Cave: Project TBotB, Project Y, and Project CUFA | Writing Update

 

Hello, readers! I know, I know. Very odd-looking title. But all shall be revealed, dear one. These are the projects I will be working on and how I will be referring to them in future posts. This post is to explain what those acronyms mean, though I'm certain you know one of them.

TBotB: The Burning of the Bridge
I've been referring to this book as Book Two whenever I mention the Xiphis Saga. Since I now have another series with a "Book Two" in the outline, I need to call it something else. Good news: I'm almost at 15k words! This book is going really well. My outline is on-point. I am glad I went back and moved things around, reorganized some scenes I wanted or no longer believe to be relevant. As I have mentioned in several of my posts, this is the project I will focus on. By the time you read this post, I will have, hopefully, finished the first draft ... That is the plan, anyway ... I'm writing this post a month in advance. If anything changes, there will be a follow-update.

Project Y: An urban sci-fi adventure for dinosaur fans.
Yes, you read that correctly. This is the book I was writing for the Summer Writing Course I am still working on. I believe I have a "good enough" working title, but I am calling this book "Project Y" because it has a Y factor. What is this Y factor? It's kinda like the X factor when two people have amazing chemistry, but for books and authors.

Yes, I most definitely made that up.

Jokes aside, if I ever refer to "Project Y" in a future post, I am referring to the dino-book.
And finally, the big one.

Project CUFA: Christian Urban Fantasy Adventure
This is a project I will actually mention in a few later posts. Now you will know what I am referring to. And that is all I am going to tell you. For now.

This post was a little short and sweet. Totally fine because I am totally tired as I finish this post. The week I wrote this post, it was long. I hope you are all having a splendid week. Stay awesome, see you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment