Sunday 5 April 2020

Updates: All Good Things


Mood: Motivated
Song of the Day: Submersive - CLICK FOR VIDEO!

Hello! I hope you're all doing well and staying safe during this hard time. Virtual hugs and best wishes to you all.
Today's post is a bit of a ramble, but I have so much to tell you. I don't think you'll mind a LONG post. Let's jump in!

First and for most, I am currently working hard on revising/editing the first draft of TBBW. Every time I open my notes, I grin. There is massive change and growth in my writing. There isn't much I am looking to change or revise. What I am hoping to accomplish is add more to what I already have. At the time I am writing this blog, I have already worked on Chapters 1 through 5. Which is a chapter a day.

My goal is to finish this round of revisions done by the end of May (I believe that is what I've been telling people). This way, I can polish the story up in time for the Wattys 2020.

Well, that's all I have for now. Sorry for such a short post, but I gotta get back to work. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment