Wednesday 15 April 2020

Printing a PROOF of My Book!


Mood: Excited!
Song of the Day: On My Way, Alan Walker ft. Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko


Hi all! Today's post is going to be a fun one. I am very excited to be saying this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I AM PRINTING A PROOF OF MY BOOK!

Okay, I've got that out of my system. Sorry, but I totally had to make you scroll a bit, even though I totally give it away with the title of this post. Major apologies to mobile users. Anyway, yes! I am printing up a PROOF copy of my book. Which book, you might be wondering. Well, that's the tricky part. I have four books that I can get printed. I've mentioned this in a previous post, which books I am talking about.

Potential books to print: Anerathian Princess (Æmienix Chronicles #1), Prince in Disguise (Æmienix Chronicles), The Captain and His Lady, Montgomery (Starships #1). Recently completed; The Bridge Between Worlds (Xiphis Saga #1)

Reasons for printing my book: 
EDITING. So many people recommend printing your draft(s) because this will help to catch the mistakes you definitely missed when staring at a computer screen. Natalia Leigh talks about this in one of her videos where she is unboxing a printed proof of her second draft. I am going for my first draft . . . .

I want to have a FIRST COPY of my physical book for my bookshelf. Every writer/author wants to experience the joy of having their book on their shelf to show off to their friends and family.

To decide this, I am reaching out to all of you. I have set up a survey that allows you to get a glimpse at what each book and you get to pick the one that intrigues you the most. The book with the most votes will be the one I print. AND just for participating in the survey/poll, you will automatically be entered to win a $5 Amazon Gift Card. Yes, my first author giveaway. If you are able to receive a Gift Card via Amazon.com, this is the prize just for your participation. You can find the survey/poll RIGHT HERE. Or see below.

Loading...

I do have a book in mind that I wish to start with, but I feel that this would be a fun way for you to interact with me more.

Comment below if you are excited this! 

Question of the day: What are your favorite genres to read?

Thanks for dropping in. I hope you're doing well, and I want to remind you that you are amazing. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment