Thursday 9 April 2020

My New Website!


Mood: Motivated
Song of the Day: I Can't Hold Back, Survivor

Hi all! I hope you're all doing well. I am super excited to be sharing with you this news. The blog you are getting all your updates from (this blog) won't be going anywhere, but I wanted a more professional looking website. One I could customize to fit all my writings. Not even joking, I spent 12 hours setting it up. I wasn't intending on making it public until the end of this month (April), but my brain did a whoopsies so . . . The site is LIVE! You can check it out HERE
      Keep in mind, if you've browsed around this blog before, there are some things I shared here that I am deciding to keep "hidden" on the new site until I actually have something to show for them. Which means I only a few of my series details pages available for viewing. If you do check out the site, come back here and leave me a comment of feedback??

Anyway, that's all I wanted to share. I mean, aside of revisions. I've been revising TBBW's first draft and it's transforming. Like, wow! I totally stayed up, to the very second, until midnight re-writing four chapters. I also added an additional 2,000 words. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment