Friday 24 April 2020

Captain, Darling: An Action/Adventure Romance Novel

Mood: Motivated, Adventurous
Song of the Day: Wild Ones, Flo Rida ft. Sia


Captain, Darling: Mulan meets Pirates of the Caribbean, with a magical twist. Special thanks to my friend, Andrea, for pointing out the comparison. xD If you're reading this post, it means the story has a title and has been set in motion. I know! It was only just days ago I shared the RPG conversation and the basis of the idea. Well, I wrote that post at the start of the month. I know, so sneaky.

Anyway, yes. This is becoming a book. I haven't asked my RPG partner if his name will be on the book or not. I kinda want it to be. I think it will give me more excuse to include him more. I do my best to get him talking and get his opinion or ideas for the story. But as predicted, he's relying on my "magic writing skills".

I've outlined the first third of this story. I've never outlined a story in using the 3-Act story structure, but I've been looking at the formula and think I might give it a go. If not with this book, than with my next one. I don't have plans for any other new writing projects right now.

In other news, my Patreon page is launched! Yes, its still a work in progress, but I now have TWO (2) tiers for Patrons to choose from. I will be launching a third tier this summer, as well as a special tier for a different project. I will let you in on that secret when the time comes.

Well, that's all I have for now. Thank you for dropping by. I hope this post finds you in good health, both physically and mentally. Saty safe. Stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment