Thursday 14 May 2020

Writing Updates: The Xiphis Saga!! | The World is HUGE!


Mood: Amazing!
Song of the Day: Evermore, Dan Stevens (Beauty and the Beast)
Movies & TV: I have recently been watching The Adventures of Merlin, FOR THE FIRST TIME!



Hi y'all! I hope you're doing well. As it happens, I am fantastic. But before you jump down my throat with questions, let me explain. No, I am not writing Book 2 just yet. I am still working on rewriting Book 1. The world is HUGE because I have had another epiphany about the story.


 I mentioned in a previous post how I have many new ideas for the Xiphis world. Like thee Æmienix Chronicles, I would like to write some companion stories.

"But how do you expect to write more into the world when you haven't even finished the original series?!" 

My love, I cannot help my creative brain. This is just how I function. I still intend to finish the Chronicles. I still have plans to finish my stand-alone stories. I just have to figure out how to bring it all together. The Xiphis Saga is a crossover series. It brings characters from two, possibly three, of my other series into a new adventure.
There is a particular character (actually, three of them) who plays a MASSIVE role in the Xiphis Saga, and I didn't even know it until recently. This will probably be a major spoiler, so I won't reveal too much. One character is dark. So dark. AND, apparently, they are connected to a character who is only brought up when Regina is thinking about what kind of queen she wants to be.

There is so much happening behind the scenes, I almost can't keep it a secret. I will reveal only this one detail. It has nothing to do with Xiphis. Or does it. I'm writing a reaper story.

That's all I wanted to share. I hope you're safe and doing well. Drop me a comment and tell me what you're currently binging right now! See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment