Sunday 8 March 2020

FINITO! | The Bridge Between Worlds, The Xiphis Saga Book One


Mood: AMAZING!
Song of the Day: I Get to Love You, Ruelle

Hello, my peeps! Well, I did it. I have FINISHED the first draft of The Bridge Between Worlds! -screams like a teenager at a One Direction concert- Yes, wow. What a feeling right now. Let's break down the next steps for the Xiphis Saga.


First of all, there is a very high standard being established on Wattpad right now. The site has changed a lot in the last ten years and some users don't want to adapt. I'm not saying this to badmouth anyone. That's just what I see while browsing. I say this because I want TBBW to reach those standards and reach the right readers. I do a lot of research when it comes to my desire to learn something. If its something I truly want to learn and want to be smart about, I will read EVERYTHING on the subject.

I am doing extensive research in editing. It is not something I like. I mean, who does, right? But editing TBBW is going to be a major focus this summer. Yes, this summer. I won't be touching the book until then. I am going to give my beta-readers time to read and leave feedback. I'm going to try to fix up as many tiny mistakes as possible so they can read smoothly.

However, something new has popped up on my radar and I think it will be a great opportunity to work hard on TBBW for the coming Wattys 2020. There's this Bootcamp that will take place in the coming months, leading up to the Wattys submissions window. I read over the information book and I think this would be an excellent learning experience. With the path I've taken to writing TBBW, this feels like the next step.

Okay. More details coming soon. Thanks for dropping in. I'll see you in the funny pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment