Friday 27 May 2022

From the Writing Cave: ONC2022 Round 3 Results & What Happens Next | Author, E. S. Elias

 

Hello, readers! Well, today's post is bittersweet as the ONC2022 Longlist has been shared (I'm a few days behind as I was away for a week of vacation). Unfortunately, my entry THE LARK'S PEARL did not make it. But the overall experience was amazing and I am looking forward to next year.

The ONC page strongly encourages all participants to use the milestone sticker. You better believe I added that beauty to my book's Wattpad cover. But what does this mean now? Let me tell you!

I know I mentioned my plans for my next publication. But this will change everything. Now that I'm not in the running to be a finalist in the ONC, I think I just want to publish my book to Amazon.

This involves a lot of planning and preparations, but I think it will be worth it. More details this subject will be in another post. I am recovering from a flu and a long day of travel. No, it was not the C. Anyway, thanks for following me along this adventure. More bookish things to come!

Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment