Wednesday 20 October 2021

From the Writing Cave: Important Updates Regarding My Books | Author, E. S. Elias

 

Hello, readers! Yes, I have some important updates regarding some of my books. Let's get right into it.

First of all, I have shared my new titles for the books in the Xiphis Saga.  I also shared my reasons for not changing them on Wattpad, not until after the New Year. And with NaNoWriMo around the corner, I really would like to get the second book drafted. Giving me a chance to actually think about other projects.

It bothers me that I didn't finish the first draft yet. But I also know that there are many authors in the world who take up to ten and twenty years to finish a draft sometimes. I am not complaining, but I know I am faster than this.

I've been following a really great writing coach on social media and I enjoy her advice. I don't have a link right now, but I will add one soon. Currently, this writing coach is giving advice for NaNoWriMo participants. Super helpful stuff.

 
The Æmienix Chronicles has become The Anerathia Chronicles. I have gone through all the Anerathia pages on my website and changed all the names. I have not changed it on Wattpad and my reason is:
1) I haven't been able to get in touch with the cover artist of the cover I have, currently. This particular artist (nothing against their requirements in any way because they were very thorough) hasn't been active in months and I am still waiting on a cover for a different story that they haven't gotten to yet.
2) I want to have a fully edited version of the book and plan to post the new edition as a NEW book after the Wattys2021 is over.

Also, I have been outlining the sequel(s) to The Queen's Host and trying to work out the cover art. I enjoy having the artwork while I am writing my books because it offers me inspiration of how it will look in the end. It also motivates me to tell my stories.

And finally, my superhero dystopian Puerto Rico series needs some attention. I'm not sold on the title(s) or the series name. I've been playing around with some names, but nothing has stuck yet.

Additionally, I am actually a little scared to write this series because some of the details I came up with ended up being reality a few months later. It was a very weird coincidence.

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for dropping by. I hope this post finds you in good health. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!


No comments:

Post a Comment