Sunday 20 June 2021

From the Writing Cave: Some Writing Stuff | Well, shit, Diana!

 

Hello, readers. Thank you for joining me on this fine day. Hope you enjoy the WW84 reference. It's used a lot in THIS POST on the RWR blog. If you're interested in know where the heck I've been, because its the only post that can explain it all.

In terms of the current writing situation, I've only just got back into writing anything since the RWR Blog post. I mean, yes; I did do small writing sessions, on and off, over the last couple of months. But nothing that would show much progress of anything. This last week, however, has has serious progress.

Xiphis Book 2! Somehow, I managed to write nearly 3,000 words over the course of two days. I have been immersed in the Xiphis world, re-reading the first book when referring back to an event, trying to remember names of characters and places. I miss this feeling so much.

Camp NaNoWriMo is just around the corner. I'm wondering if I should make another attempt at the month-long challenge. I haven't had a successful NaNoWriMo since (year). The only reason I keep trying is because I do want to participate and see how well I can do. But whenever I make the plans, something always happens. Not much I can do about it except ride the waves as they arrive.

In any case, I celebrate my little wins. Progress is progress, and I do my best not to beat myself up for taking breaks. With this update out of the way, its time I shared some juicy details with you.

I made some custom stickers of FUTURE Xiphis characters. Yes, I did! Because I wanted to test the quality of the printing for the artwork I have. I am not ready to share it here, not until I have cleared everything.

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a fantastic coming week. Stay safe, stay awesome. See you in the funny papers!



No comments:

Post a Comment